Friday, May 29, 2009

Heads UP!


Alex is getting soo BIG! he is holding his head up, he's 3 1/2 months now. although it was hard getting these shots, b/c he rolls himself over almost faster than I can get him on his tummy. He's not a big fan of tummy time. I just love how sweet smelling he is, and all his squishy soft perfect skin. We both have quite alot of the squishy skin right now, although i would much rather have his sweet perfect skin, than mine,...which reminds me has anyone discovered that eternal youth fountain thing yet? are we still looking into that? i think its a matter of national importance, lets not overlook that issue please! :)








2 comments:

  1. Nice work on all the blogging! They are soooo cute... I just wanna squeeze Alex. Can't wait to meet him in a little over a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable Tawnya ~ talking about squishy skin ~ I think I'm gonna need a tummy tuck after making it to full term ~ I feel like I'm gonna look like Kate (with a butt in the front) :-) Ah well, the things we do for our kiddos. Very sweet pics of Alex though, wish we could make the camping trip next month but with Eric's new job and having a c-section a few weeks prior it's just not in the cards ~

    ReplyDelete

Followers